October 12, 2008

Queer Etsy Street Team & Blog Features!

We have a new street team on Etsy! My friend and talented artist Michelley Queen of Queens created the Queer Etsy Street Team for LGBTQIQ artists and crafters. (Yes, we know the acronym is cumbersome.)

In case you aren't familiar with them, an Etsy team is a group united by craft, location, or some sort of common interest. Being part of a team is a good support network and also helps with promoting and networking.

We are just starting out, but we have a great group of people so far and I expect great things to come for the team. :) Be sure and check out our team blog, ning community, and our team page on Etsy. We'd love to have you if you're an Etsian that falls somewhere within the LGBTQIQ spectrum!

In order to get to know team members better, we are doing a weekly blog interview posted each Friday. Yours truly will be the regular interviewer, but this past Friday I was interviewed by Keith of fauxsure. Be sure and check me out here.

I'm also the Monday feature in the blog of fellow team member, Heathen's Hearth. Be sure and check out her Etsy shop for great soaps and other bath and body products.

For now I leave you with lots of exciting new items from my cherryberrybunny Etsy shop!

No comments: