February 4, 2009

Queer Etsy Street Team Treasury!

I know I haven't posted much in ages. All I can say is that things have been completely surreal. And not in a good way. I'm going through probably the worst time ever in my life, so please forgive my absence.

But--onwards and upwards! Exciting news for the Queer Etsy Street Team. We got an "Artist's Exposed" treasury on Etsy curated by Etsy seller, VickiDianeDesigns! Be sure and check us out here. We've got a gorgeous and talented bunch of people, if I do say so myself.

If you're not familiar with Etsy, a treasury is a list of special/exceptional items, or itemsa they just like, curated by another Etsy seller. They usually have a theme of some sort, and the best ones get picked to be on the front page of Etsy. The "Artists Exposed" ones are special and a big deal, so we're very excited to have that kind of exposure as a young team. :)

No comments: